Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Great Christmas Present

First let me offer much thanks to my family for "postponing" Christmas until the Mrs. and I arrive. Although my father was quite distraught that he didn't get his usual deserts on Christmas Eve, thanks for doing that.

With that said I haven't received all my presents yet, not that I'm expecting many... So far the best has to be the Calvin and Hobbes 10th Anniversary Book. Truly a work par excellence. Also, the baby's crib and dresser comes in a close second, barely edging out some Starbucks Coffee I've been making my way through and the iPod car attachment the Mrs. got me.

But the best present this Christmas was given to a co-worker by another co-worker. This co-worker received a $10 off a purchase at Johnny Buccelli's (a sub shop in Columbus).

The thing of it is: you have to spend $15 to get the $10 off. Priceless -- well, not really.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you IPOD fans and experts, would appreciate some help.

Received a wonderfull IPOD 30G as a gift(many thanks) and would like to know the best way to take full advantage of it. Any ideas?

Thanks to all.

AaronG said...

first of all you could start by spelling it correctly: iPod.

Second, download iTunes and start buying songs or burn all your CDs to the computer and import them to the iPod.

It's a MAC product so it's pretty much plug 'n' play and doesn't take a lot of "expertise" to operate it. Gotta love the MACs.

And that's still not better than my book.

Anonymous said...

A Gary Larson Far Side book also makes a great gift.

Anonymous said...

Can this dad get royalties for every time he is mentioned? I have kids in college to support.

AaronG said...

Kids? More like kid! But I'll think about it

Anonymous said...

Hey My christmas presents were better!
7 shirts! Who can beat 7 shirts?

and a keyboard Piano that has sound effects and can have a voice changer and has a learning disk. you can download songs off the internet to it and i am now learning piano man? How can you beat that?

Anonymous said...

Hey My christmas presents were better!
7 shirts! Who can beat 7 shirts?

and a keyboard Piano that has sound effects and can have a voice changer and has a learning disk. you can download songs off the internet to it and i am now learning piano man? How can you beat that?

Anonymous said...

Hey My christmas presents were better!
7 shirts! Who can beat 7 shirts?

and a keyboard Piano that has sound effects and can have a voice changer and has a learning disk. you can download songs off the internet to it and i am now learning piano man? How can you beat that?