Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brown Can Do Some Wonderful Things

So remember that whole Cheryl & Co. ethical dilemma the Mrs. and I were faced with. Well, we made a decision. We elected to return the package to UPS. The Mrs. reluctantly did this and told the nice people at UPS that while this was the correct address, no one by the name of Bill Davis resided at it and could you please return it to the sender.

What did brown then do for us? Well the next day they sent the same package back to us. And what did I do? I opened it. Judge me if you want but I did the right thing the first time and I think I was rewarded for it -- like when someone drops ten bucks and you find it and give it to them and they just give it back to you as a thank you. It's the same thing, right?

You can see what was in it from the picture. It was a baby gift for the Davis' who apparently just had a baby girl. Congratulations all around to the Davis' -- maybe I should send them something? Anyway... we really appreciated this gift because, we, like the Davis', are having a child.

The nice arrangement of several boxes included frosted cookies (the Mrs.' favorite), brownies (my favorite) and a variety of cookies (I brought those to work and everyone loved me). I'm still working on some chocolate balls that were in the top box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the only gift Baby Girl Davis would receive, nice going...feel good now, right!

Anonymous said...

such a cold and heartless thing to do,, somewhere, a baby's moma cries cause she's got no cookies !