Friday, November 24, 2006

Some Trimmings


Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I do not, however, wish any of you a happy Black Friday. That even includes my crazy, pregnant wife who was up at 6:30am shopping. Any misery you incur today is brought upon by yourself. By 9am I'd already made about 5 phone calls regarding gifts and sales and ideas. I love her -- but she's crazy!

Anyway, my nephews will love the gift we got them. Yeah...the uncles are gonna have fun at Christmas. On that note -- it is much cooler to be a kid nowadays, so many more high-tech toys.

And here are some trimmings (things worth mentioning but not extrapolating upon):

Props to Terrell Owens for representing the Salvation Army(and my fantasy football team).

Cranberries are the most underrated, yet essential, Thanksgiving dish.

Turducken. Why?

There's this new phenomenon called Sweet Potato Balls. I'm sure it's healthy.

My sister was at the Dallas-Tampa Bay game yesterday. She was holding a red sign during half-time (if you were curious).

My nephew wants to "bust open" my wife's stomach and take the baby out. He was very distressed that no other family members were at his Thanksgiving yesterday.

Apparently my little boy will also be getting a St. Louis Cardinals Sleeper to wear. Not sure how I feel about that. Seems like he'd be perpetrating (like when someone used to wear Reebok and Nike at the same time).

"Boom!" goes the chemical plant in a residential neighborhood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A philosophical problem as the turkey still digests and the pies releae their sugars:

It has been said, 'The Bible says it (a), I believe it (b), that settles it(c).' Is this a logical statement, if a+b=c? Is 'b' logically necessary? Cannot 'a' = 'c' without 'b'?

Time for coffee...

AaronG said...

You have the makings of a syllogism, yes. However, your premises are extremely easy to refute. Most notably, b, what do you mean by belief.

Speaking of coffee...it's 715am...time for mine

Anonymous said...

Belief, or 'believe it' means agreement with 'a.' Thus, is 'b' necessary for 'a' to be true, or. to equal 'c'

Anonymous said...

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?id=52113§ionId=45