Saturday, March 17, 2007

Not As Much Time To Think, Actually

Isaac's well this Saturday morning. The Mrs. and I are doing well too. It's been a busy, stress-filled and joyously happy week, as one can imagine. So, I haven't had much chance to think...to reflect.

But I will say Isaac has enjoyed March Madness. And he's doing pretty well with his picks: 22 wins in the first round, but just about all of the Sweet 16 is still around. Isaac's in a pool at my work and if he wins, I'm gonna get him a Nintendo Wii. Seriously. He picked Texas to win, which made me happy. Kevin Durant is fantastic. And this is the first of many sporting events in the coming months we'll watch together (or with Grandpy). The Masters. Opening Day (he's got his outfit already).


Also, serious props to my Uncle and Aunt this morning. Received a great fruit basket from them (it's baseball themed). And there's not much left of it right now. And on that note thank you to all of you who've called or emailed or blogged your thanks. The Mrs. and I appreciate it all. We're all doing well. Very well.




A few of things I'll explain here shortly is his name. I know I gave hints, and I'll explain them shortly. In the news business, we call that a tease. That way I keep you coming back. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures.

The pictures count thus far: 164.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are leaving in like 30 min. to come see you guys!!! yes! i can't wait to hold him again! i wonder is your mrs. will be up for a hug when i get there!

sara* said...

*yay*

He's such a cutie : )

Anonymous said...

Isaac. Nice name, I like.

"Ike" for a nickname or no?

It's about time "everybody liked Ike" again.

Anonymous said...

Or it is Ladies Love Cool James, LL Cool J?

James Guest? Jamie Guest?

Spoke with Ben L. tonight. He was about to attend a pre-marital session. That was about as interesting to discuss as your new Red Sox fan.

I'll come up whenever you give me the OK. I've got the best present for the little Buckeye. -haha-

Katie said...

Hi! He's sooo cute. Congrats!

(P.S...Katie Perks)

Anonymous said...

Isaac is just so cute! We love looking at the pics so keep them coming. We all can't wait to meet him!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Isaac is just so cute! We love looking at the pics so keep them coming. We all can't wait to meet him!

Melissa