Friday, August 11, 2006

Some Excuses

It's been awhile since my last post. I apologize. But in my defense I was in Miami for three days. When I got back, every piece of electronic equipment in my house crapped out. I had no iPod, no digital camera, no internet and no television. Plus, my pets' heads are falling off.

Also, at work I'm producing this 30 minute special in record time. We'll see how that goes, but it's pretty time consuming. And I'm trying to apply for a new job here at work. We'll see how that goes.

Now, everything's up and running and I've settled back into life from my vacation in the sun. And to boot, I've got a new T.V. Welcome to the world of High-Definition Aaron!

Of course, as you can expect, these life events have been nothing short of inspiring. And, for now, I have this question: what, exactly, is short of inspiring? Perspiring? Seems like we sweat for that inspiration (some of us even physically), so that seems to work.

The thing of it is: 10 hours in an airport with no iPod makes you think strange things.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are back into the swing of things. Ill take one of those tv's next weekend. im sure youll have room for it. talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

The thought of waiting at an airport for 10 hours without an ipod, sad oh so very sad.
Listening to voices in my head all this time without an ipod, boo hoo boo hoo boo hoo.

AaronG said...

As long as one of the voices isn't called "Farney" you'll be ok.

For reference, see this story:
http://www.deadspin.com/sports/top/ryan-freels-little-friend-193311.php.

And no...there won't be room for the TV. Sorry. But it's not like you couldn't borrow Josh's TV. Heck, he might even give it to you if you ask nicely!!!

Anonymous said...

Aaron,
Sweet TV! I'm jealous.

eric

Anonymous said...

No tv that makes me sad. Josh moved to no hope pope so the only tv that i thought i might get is from you. I guess ill have better luck playing lotto. so josh moved into his new home and the tv spot was above the fire place. the tv that he had didnt fit or look good so he went out and picked up somthing big that would look good i have pictures of his new home that you can see in a few days. must be nice to have an endless cash flow!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy listening to the different voices in my head. In a dark room and you are all by yourself, many of those voices become your friends. You can laugh at each other, yell at each other and hit each other. It is this latter activity that brings undue attention from the public. You can dress your friends up or undress them as well. There are many activities you can have with the different voices in your head. Just rented the movie, " brokeback mountain" and the different voices in my head are all screaming at me. They seem to be yelling, I can't quit you. Oh well, time to take my many med's.

AaronG said...

whatever keeps you warm at night.

Anonymous said...

first off bend-over mountain and voices in your head should not be on the same brain wave. and I in fact go to bed dress, because you never know what is going to happen. just as my momma has always said where clean underware when you go in the car in case you crash. you know thats not true. a lot of people dont have clean anything after they crash. so take it for what it is. momma is always right.

Anonymous said...

What interesting posts. I told my patients not to do so without letting me read them. Time for more Lithium

Anonymous said...

Travel time begins on Saturday. From Miami to Schenectady to Boston to Maine to New York to Schenectady to Texas to Columbus to Schnectady and all in a sweet '68 Mustang Convertible. See you down the road cruisn.

Anonymous said...

Convertibles are not safe you should have a fast safe ride. be sure not to loose your hat in the wind. Is that a song? and no auto surfing from the back seat. and most of all wear your sun screen.