Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Some Reading Material

For those avid readers of this blog, I apologize. I've just returned from a four day journey to Texas and haven't made a blog entry in awhile. Don't worry. There's plenty more to come. Though that doesn't mean you can expect a similar entry to my Boston excursion; a minute by minute blogging of a 20+ hr, 2-day roadtrip in a Budget van towing a trailer doesn't translate well on the internet. Still. No worries, I know you'll enjoy the entry.

In the meantime, I give you some reading material that, seem to me at least, to be timeless entries:

1. Questions In Heaven: Because I no longer believe in the rapture (thanks Eric!), I fear these questions may go unanswered. Also, in honor of my trip to Waco, I don't think this guy ever got them answered.

2. A Score To Settle: Though, after Sunday, I don't think I'll make many more soccer entries.

3. What This Word Means Ever: Because no one has used this correctly. Yet!

4. Friday. May 12. 2006: So you know what not to expect in my next entry.

5. To the Mrs.: Because she started work this week. Her first day as a Doctor. And I wasn't here.

No comments: